Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 11, 2020, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM @ Memorial Hall
THE CITY COUNCIL MAY TAKE ACTION ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AGENDA ITEMS AS PRESENTED OR MODIFIED PRIOR TO OR DURING THE MEETING, AND ITEMS NECESSARY TO EFFECTUATE THE AGENDA ITEMS
SOCIAL GATHERING - 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.
A. CALL TO ORDER - 5:00 p.m.
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. Welcome, by Mayor John G. Graham and Board President Tina Vidovich
2. Introduction of Participants -
F. JOINT SESSION WITH MANITOU SPRINGS SCHOOL DISTRICT
1. Discussion regarding joint response to protest
2. Emergency Plan collaboration and next steps update
3. Partners for Healthy Choices program description, detail budget information and update
4. Survey Outcomes (Facilities, Healthy Choices, etc.)
5. Top 3-5 Priorities for City Council and Board of Education; Future issues we could work together to address
6. Community Mental Health/Wellness discussion
7. Coming Together Activity
G. JOINT SESSION CLOSURE
1. Closure -
February 11, 2020, 6:30 PM @ City Hall