Reporting an Issue is Just a Few Clicks Away!

Use SeeClickFix to request assistance with City services or report problems such as potholes, roadside junk, broken sidewalks, stormdrain issues, traffic signal/sign problems, code violations, etc. Users can also submit photos of the issue to assist staff.SCF

SeeClickFix will acknowledge newly submitted issues and forward them to the appropriate departments to take care of the requests. Users will receive email updates and can return to the site to check the status of submitted issues. When the issue is resolved, the issue will be closed. Separate issues should be submitted as separate SeeClickFix reports.

The issue management system is also available as an app for iPhone and Android!

IOS App Download Link

Android App Download Link

Law enforcement issues of an emergency nature need to be reported directly to the Manitou Springs Police Department (MSPD) by calling 911. MSPD’s non-emergency number is (719) 390-5555. Police issues should be reported to MSPD immediately, not entered into SeeClickFix, so they can be dealt with in real time.

One exception to this is illegal campsites, the MSPD utlizes SeeClickFix to track illegal campsites within, and nearby, Manitou Springs.

Water main breaks should be reported to our Public Works Hotline at (719) 685-2639, not via SeeClickFix.

Animal concerns should not be entered into SeeClickFix. For more information on these issues, call the Pikes Peak Humane Society at (719) 473-1741.

An illegal Short-Term Rental Operation is one which has not been approved by the City's Planning Commission and, therefore, does not have a Short-Term Rental Permit to allow the legal operation of the business.

To make a complaint about a short term rental please use the following guide:

  • Noise Complaints: Manitou Springs Police Department (719) 390-5555
  • All other complaints: City of Manitou Springs Planning Department at (719) 685-4398 or via email to