Zoning Code Violations

A property owner should always check the City's Zoning Code and obtain a Property Improvement Permit (PIP) before beginning any construction project. If a property owner should build something on his or her property that violates zoning regulations, Code Enforcement can order the addition to be removed.

Municipal Code Chapter 18 - Zoning