Public Services Request

If this is an emergency, dial 911. If this is an emergency regarding water / sewer leaks, please call 719-390-5555.

Submit a Public Services Request

Please view the following to submit a public services request with the City:

How to Submit a Request

View  instructions on how to submit a public services request:

  1. Accept the Disclaimer.
  2. If you would like to log-in, or need assistance with the program, log in using the three bars on the site. Otherwise; enter the address or utilize the map in the general area of the requested work order (the more specific the better).
  3. Create a Work Request.
  4. Select the issue you would like to report and provide a short description of the problem.
  5. Complete the report and it will be sent to the Public Services Department.

Track the Progress

Please note that if you login or create a new account and provide an email address, you will be emailed a link to allow you to track the progress of the reported work request. This is not required to place a request, but it is an offered convenience.

Contact Us

  • For questions or problems regarding water utilities and billing, please call Manitou Springs water utilities at 685-2579.
  • For inquires about electricity, gas, and street lights, please contact Colorado Springs Utilities at 719-448-4800. If it is an emergency regarding gas, call 911.