Fines and Tickets
Payment must be made within 30 days of the ticket's issue date or a late fee will be assessed. Non-payment of parking fines & late fees are a violation and vehicles may be subject to immobilization and towing.
There are several ways to pay a parking ticket:
- Pay Online: www.parkingticketpayment.com/manitou
- Pay by Phone: 1-888-614-7240
- Pay by Mail: ***Do Not Mail Cash*** Payment must be made by Check or Money Order. Write your ticket number and license plate number on the font of your payment to ensure proper credit.
Make Payable to: City of Manitou Springs
Mail to: 606 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO 80829.
- Pay in Person:
- Parking Department at City Hall, 606 Manitou Avenue
By cash, check or credit card
- At the kiosk avaliable in the Police Lobby 24/7
Appeal Instructions: If you wish to contest a ticket you must submit your appeal online within 30 days of the ticket's issue date at www.parkingticketpayment.com/manitou or at the kiosk available in the Police Department lobby.
Questions: Email the Parking Office if you have questions. You can also call 719-685-2549.
Police Issued Fines and Tickets:
Fines and tickets issued by the Manitou Springs Police Department are paid at the Police Dispatch window located in City Hall at 606 Manitou Avenue. The window is staffed from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday; closed on holidays. For questions about your fine please email the Police/Court Clerk or call 719-685-2544 during business hours.