If this is an emergency, dial 911
If this is an emergency regarding water/sewer leaks, please call 719-390-5555

Submit a Public Services Request

Please click on the link below to submit a public services request with the City.

Public Services Request

If you accept the disclaimer, click on "Accept Disclaimer" to advance.
- If you would like to log-in, or need assistance with the program, click the three bars in the upper left hand corner. Otherwise;
- Enter the address in the upper right corner or click the map in the general area of the requested work order (the more specific the better).
- Click on the button "Create Work Request"
- A drop down menu titled "Select Issue" will appear, select the issue you would like to report and provide a short description of the problem.
- Lastly, click "Send Now" and the report will be sent to the Public Services Department.

Please note that if you login or create a new account and provide an email address, you will be emailed a link to allow you to track the progress of the reported work request. This is not required to place a request, but it is an offered convenience.

For questions or problems regarding water utilities and billing, please call Manitou Springs water utilities at 685-2579 during regular business hours (Mon. - Fri., 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).

For inquires about electricity, gas, and street lights, please contact Colorado Springs Utilities at 719-448-4800. If it is an emergency regarding gas, call 911.


If you are having difficulties with the online reporting system, please report the problem to Diane Goodboe by sending her an email at dgoodboe@comsgov.com