The City of Manitou Springs utilizes a computer system to file and task code violations and public services requests. This system helps the city to efficiently receive, respond to, and track issues and requests. All reported violations and service requests must be processed through this system. Please select the corresponding link below to report a code violation or submit a public services request:

Report Code Violation

Submit a Public Services Request 

More Information:

Code Violations

Examples of code violations are as follows:

 - Graffiti
 - Overgrown Vegetation
 - Illegal Signs
 - Junk & Debris
 - Sidewalk Debris/Snow
 - Vehicle Complaints
 - Other Code Enforcement Issues

Please note that all animal related violations are handled by the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region. Please contact them at 719-473-1741 if you have an animal related concern.

If you are having an emergency, call 911.

Public Services Requests

Examples of public services requests are as follows:

 - Street - Pothole/Surface issues
 - Street - Snow & Ice
 - Street - Debris
 - Street - Signs
 - Street - Other Issues
 - Sewer Issues
 - Public Restroom Issues
 - Water - Leak

Emergency Water/Sewer Leaks? Call 719-390-5555

Please note:
- Any questions regarding water utilities and billing should be directed toward the city water utility office. The office can be contacted by phone at 685-2579 and is open during regular business hours (Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).

 - For any inquiries regarding electricity, gas, or street lights, please contact Colorado Springs Utilities at 719-448-4800. If you are having an emergency regarding gas, call 911 to report it.

 - Not all roads are owned/maintained by the City of Manitou Springs. Some roads in Manitou Springs are privately owned. Others are maintained by the Colorado Department of Transportation. If you submit a public services request on a street that is not owned or maintained by the City of Manitou Springs your request may be closed out.



If you are having difficulties with the online reporting system, please report the problem to Diane Goodboe by sending her an email at