City of Manitou Springs
The Public Services Department strives to make Manitou Springs a better place to live and work while making customer service a priority. To view the Public Services monthly reports, follow this link. If you have a suggestion in which to better our streets or traffic control, or have another traffic management request, feel free to submit a traffic management plan application.
If you would like to report a problem or make a request, please fill out the following document, then email the form to email@example.com. You can also mail or drop off the form to Alicia Stoke at City Hall at: 606 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs CO 80829.
Public Services reports to the City Administrator and oversees the department's five divisions:
- Parks Division
- Streets Division
- Water Division
- Sewer Division
- If your home or business is experiencing a sewer backup, call the Public Services Department immediately - before you call a plumber! The problem could be with the City's main. 719-685-2558 during business hours (8-5, M-F) or 719-390-5555 during non-business hours and on holidays.
- Stormwater Division
To review Public Services Fees, please review the City Fee Schedule (PDF)
- May 02, 2016 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- May 02, 2016 PARAB
- May 03, 2016 City Council Meeting
- May 04, 2016 Historic Preservation Commission
- May 10, 2016 City Council Worksession
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG!
Locate all underground utilities BEFORE you begin digging by calling this
2015 Pothole Condition Assessment
Click to Review the
Streets/Pothole Condition Assessment - 2015