The Planning Department enforces the Zoning Code, Subdivision Code, Sign Code and Historic Preservation regulations for the City of Manitou Springs. We also provide Staff support for many of the City's Boards and Commissions, including:
NEW PLANNING FEES NOW IN EFFECT.
Click here for more information.
NEW FOR 2016:
- The Planning Department now requires electronic submission of packets for Planning Commission and Historic Preservation. Please submit packets to firstname.lastname@example.org Please call 719-685-4398 if you have any questions.
- In 2016, Pre-Application appointments will be required a minimum of 10 business days prior to submission deadline. Click here to see the Historic Preservation 2016 Calendar. Click here to see the Planning Commission Calendar. Please call the Planning Department at 719-685-4398 to schedule your appointment.
This web page is designed to help answer questions about what we do and how we can help you in your property improvement or development process.
- Jun 01, 2016 Historic Preservation Commission
- Jun 06, 2016 PARAB
- Jun 06, 2016 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- Jun 07, 2016 City Council Meeting
- Jun 08, 2016 Planning Commission Meeting
City of Manitou Springs
606 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please feel free to contact us.
Planning Director: Wade F. Burkholder
Senior Planner: Michelle Anthony
Planner II: Karen Berchtold
Planning Technician: Sherri Johnson