The Planning Department enforces the Zoning Code, Subdivision Code, Sign Code and Historic Preservation regulations for the City of Manitou Springs. We also provide Staff support for many of the City's Boards and Commissions, including:
Manitou Springs has a Short-term vacation rental hotline
This hotline is staffed 24/7 and is only for short-term rental
Vacation Rentals Map (Last update: 1/25/2017)
Pending Applications :
NEW PLANNING FEES NOW IN EFFECT.
Click here for more information.
NEW FOR 2017:
- The Planning Department now requires electronic submission of packets for Planning Commission and Historic Preservation. Please submit packets to email@example.com Please call 719-685-4398 if you have any questions.
- In 2016, Pre-Application appointments will be required a minimum of 10 business days prior to submission deadline. Click here to see the Historic Preservation 2016 Calendar. Click here to see the Planning Commission Calendar. Please call the Planning Department at 719-685-4398 to schedule your appointment.
This web page is designed to help answer questions about what we do and how we can help you in your property improvement or development process.
- May 01, 2017 PARAB
- May 02, 2017 City Council Special Meeting
- May 02, 2017 City Council Meeting
- May 03, 2017 Historic Preservation Commission
- May 09, 2017 City Council Worksession
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
City of Manitou Springs
606 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829