The Planning Department enforces the Zoning Code, Subdivision Code, Sign Code and Historic Preservation regulations for the City of Manitou Springs. We also provide Staff support for many of the City's Boards and Commissions, including:
Plan Manitou Community Meeting
Trends and Key Issues
April 21, 2016
City Hall 606 Manitou Avenue from 6:00-8:00pm
Review and discuss major trends, key issues, and hazards affecting the community. Confirm the community vision and core value statements established in Manitou Springs Forward: A Vision and Planning Guide, and suggest updates or modifications to better reflect changes in the community since 2011.
COMMUNITY RESILIENCY THROUGH THE ARTS
Speaker: Jun-Li Wang
April 27, 2016 - 11:30 am – 1:00 pm,
Council Chambers, Manitou Springs City Hall
Brown bag – feel free to bring your lunch and we’ll provide refreshments
NEW PLANNING FEES NOW IN EFFECT.
Click here for more information.
NEW FOR 2016:
- The Planning Department now requires electronic submission of packets for Planning Commission and Historic Preservation. Please submit packets to firstname.lastname@example.org Please call 719-685-4398 if you have any questions.
- In 2016, Pre-Application appointments will be required a minimum of 10 business days prior to submission deadline. Click here to see the Historic Preservation 2016 Calendar. Click here to see the Planning Commission Calendar. Please call the Planning Department at 719-685-4398 to schedule your appointment.
This web page is designed to help answer questions about what we do and how we can help you in your property improvement or development process.
- May 02, 2016 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- May 02, 2016 PARAB
- May 03, 2016 City Council Meeting
- May 04, 2016 Historic Preservation Commission
- May 10, 2016 City Council Worksession
City of Manitou Springs
606 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please feel free to contact us.
Planning Director: Wade F. Burkholder
Senior Planner: Michelle Anthony
Planner II: Karen Berchtold
Planning Technician: Sherri Johnson