Residential Parking Program
Manitou Springs has implemented a Residential Parking Program (RPP) designed to give residents a better chance of finding an on-street parking space in their neighborhood.
The desired outcome of the RPP is to increase the amount of on-street parking available to residents and their guests while balancing the needs of others who desire to park along the street.
How Did We Get Here?
- Final Residential Parking Program Recommendations (August 9, 2012)
- Residential Parking Program Open House (June 18, 2012) (pdf 2MB)
- Parking Plan Process Report (July 5, 2011) (pdf)
- Evaluation and Assessment of 10 Old Man's Trail (March 25, 2011) (6MB pdf)
- Manitou Incline Site Development and Management Plan (February 4, 2011) (4MB pdf)
- Carl Walker Residential Parking Advisory Panel Meeting Notes & Panel Recommendations (September 29, 2008) (1MB pdf)
- Carl Walker White Paper: On-Street Pay Parking (2008) (pdf)
- Carl Walker White Paper: Parking In-Lieu Fees (2008) (pdf)
- Carl Walker Parking Management Study (December 21, 2007) (4MB pdf)
- Oct 01, 2014 Historic Preservation Commission
- Oct 06, 2014 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- Oct 07, 2014 City Council Meeting
- Oct 08, 2014 Planning Commission Meeting
- Oct 13, 2014 Columbus Day - City Hall Closed
Questions/Concerns should be addressed to:
Senior Parking Manager