Parking Lot Permit Program
SP Plus Municipal Services c/o City of Manitou Springs, in cooperation with the Metropolitan Parking District, coordinates a program whereby participants are able to purchase yearly parking permits for the various parking lots within the City. The program is overseen by the City's Parking Authority Board and is managed by the SP Plus Municipal Services located at 606 Manitou Avenue in City Hall, 719-685-2549.
2014 permits are available for purchase and are good through December 31, 2014.
- Permit Prices (pdf)
- Application for Parking Permit (pdf)
- Application for Special Circumstances Parking Permit (pdf) - Incomplete applications will not be processed.
**Please note that people driving hybrid cars and/or those parking in ADA spaces will be charged for parking.
Note: On-street parking in the Downtown zone is currently paid parking. Parking is enforced during the following hours:
Off season: December 2 - March 9 from 9am to 6pm daily
In-season: March 10 - December 1 from 7am to 8pm daily.
- Oct 27, 2014 Open Space Advisory Committee
- Nov 03, 2014 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- Nov 04, 2014 City Council Meeting
- Nov 05, 2014 Historic Preservation Commission
- Nov 10, 2014 Veteran's Day - City Hall Closed