Parking Authority Board (PAB)
The Parking Authority Board was established in 2009 as an advisory board to the City Council. The Board's function is to make recommendations regarding, among other things, the acquisition, funding, construction and operation of parking facilities within the City.
The Mission of the TPAB is to:
"...recommend the development of adequate parking management solutions and improvements for business, residential, visitor and recreational users."
Manitou Springs Parkmobile
The City of Manitou Springs is implementing the Parkmobile System to enhance parking services and allow for easier parking payment options. Please click on the image below to go to the Parkmobile site to learn more or register for the service.
To view a video showing how to register and use Parkmobile, please follow the links below according to your phone's system:
Permits for Moving and Construction Activities
Permits are available if you are in need of parking for moving and construction activities. For more information regarding parking permits for moving and construction, please follow this link. For additional information and a permit application, please review the links below.
Manitou Springs Parking Studies
- Final Residential Parking Program Recommendations (August 9, 2012)
- Residential Parking Program Open House (June 18, 2012) (pdf 2MB)
- Parking Plan Process Report (July 5, 2011) (pdf)
- Evaluation and Assessment of 10 Old Man's Trail (March 25, 2011) (6MB pdf)
- Manitou Incline Site Development and Management Plan (February 4, 2011) (4MB pdf)
- Carl Walker Residential Parking Advisory Panel Meeting Notes & Panel Recommendations (September 29, 2008) (1MB pdf)
- Carl Walker White Paper: On-Street Pay Parking (2008) (pdf)
- Carl Walker White Paper: Parking In-Lieu Fees (2008) (pdf)
- Carl Walker Parking Management Study (December 21, 2007) (4MB pdf)
The seven (7) Board members of the PAB are appointed by City Council and represent both the business and residential parking sectors. Board members must be residents of Manitou Springs and cannot be employees of the City, members of City Council or relatives of employees or City Council members.
|Resident||Term expires Dec. 31, 2017|
|Resident||Term Expires Dec. 31, 2017|
|Resident||Term Expires Dec. 31, 2018|
|At Large||Term Expires Dec. 31, 2018|
|Business||Term Expires Dec. 31, 2018|
Vacancies: 2 Regular Members (business members) and 3 Alternates (3-Year Terms)
City Council Liaison Bob Todd
Staff Liaison Michelle Anthony, Senior Planner
PAB meetings are open to the public and all residents and business owners are encouraged to attend. PAB meetings are held the 4th Tuesday of the month at 8:30 am in City Council Chambers located at 606 Manitou Avenue. Please email the City Clerk if you need special assistance attending a meeting. You can also call 719-685-2554.
|December 27, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|November 29, 2016 (Date change due to Holiday)||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|October 25, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|September 27, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|August 23, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|July 26, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|June 28, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|May 24, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|April 26, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|March 22, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|February 23, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
|January 26, 2016||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|
- Dec 05, 2016 PARAB
- Dec 05, 2016 PARKS & RECREATIONS
- Dec 06, 2016 City Council Meeting
- Dec 07, 2016 Historic Preservation Commission
- Dec 13, 2016 City Council Worksession